Zhou Jing，Institude of Tibetan Plateau Research, Chinese Acadimy of Sciences，Assistant Professor。
2006.09 – 2009.07，Chinese Academy of Forestry，Ph.D.。
2003.09 – 2006.07，Southwest University，College of Resources and Environment，M.S.。
1999.09 – 2003.07，Southwest University，College of Resources and Environment，B.S.。
2013.07 – now，Institude of Tibetan Plateau Research, Chinese Acadimy of Sciences，Assistant Professor。
2011.01 – 2013.06，Peking University，College of Environmental Sciences and Engineering，Postdoc Researcher。
2009.07 – 2010.12，Guangzhou Institude of Geography，Assistant Professor。
1. Zhou Jing, Wang L, Zhang YS, Guo YH, He D. 2016. Spatiotemporal variations of actual evapotranspiration over the Lake Selin Co and surrounding small lakes (Tibetan Plateau) during 2003-2012. Science China Earth Sciences, 59(12): 2441-2453.
2. Jing Zhou, L Wang, YS Zhang, YH Guo, XP Li and WB Liu. 2015. Exploring the water storage changes in the largest lake (Selin Co) over the Tibetan Plateau during 2003-2012 from a basin-wide hydrological modeling. Water Resources Research, 51: 8060-8086.
3. Jing Zhou, D He, YF Xie, Y Liu, YH Yang, H Sheng, HC Guo, L Zhao, R Zou. 2015. Integrated SWAT model and Statistical Downscaling for Estimating streamflow response to climate change in the Lake Dianchi Watershed, China. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 29: 1193-1210.
4. Jing Zhou, ZY Liang, Y Liu, HC Guo, D He, L Zhao. 2015. Six-decade temporal change and seasonal decomposition of climate variables in Lake Dianchi watershed (China): stable trend or abrupt shift?. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 119: 181-191.
5. Jing Zhou, Y Liu, HC Guo, D He. 2014. Combining the SWAT model with Sequential Uncertainty Fitting Algorithm for streamflow prediction and Uncertainty analysis for the Lake Dianchi Basin, China. Hydrological Processes, 28: 521-533.
6. Wang L*, Jing Zhou*, Jia Q, et al. 2017. Development of a land surface model with coupled snow and frozen soil physics. Water Resources Research, 53: 5085-5103.
7. WB Liu, L Wang, Jing Zhou, YZ Li, FB Sun, GB Fu, XP Li, YF Sang. 2016. A worldwide evaluation of basin-scale evapotranspiration estimates against the water balance method. Journal of Hydrology, 538: 82-95.
8. Godfrey Ouma Makokha, L Wang, Jing Zhou, XP Li, Aihui Wang, GP Wang, David Kuria. 2016. Quantitative drought monitoring in a typical cold river basin over Tibetan Plateau: An integration of meteorological, agricultural and hydrological droughts. Journal of Hydrology, 543: 782-795.
9. Sadia Bibi, L Wang, XP Li, Jing Zhou, DL Chen, TD Yao. 2018. Climatic and associated cryospheric, biospheric, and hydrological changes on the Tibetan Plateau: a review. International Journal of Climatology, DOI: 10.1002/joc.5411.
10. L Wang, LT Sun, Maheswor Shrestha, XP Li, WB Liu, Jing Zhou, K Yang, H Lu, DL Chen. 2016. Improving snow process modeling with satellite-based estimation of near-surface-air-temperature lapse rate. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 121: 12005-12030.
11. L Wang, XP Li, YY Chen, K Yang, DL Chen, Jing Zhou, WB Liu, J Qi, JB Huang. 2016. Validation of the global land data assimilation system based on measurements of soil temperature profiles. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 218-219: 288-297.
12. Arthur W Sichangi, L Wang, K Yang, DL Chen, ZJ Wang, XP Li, Jing Zhou, WB Liu, D Kuria. 2016. Estimating continental river basin discharges using multiple remote sensing data sets. Remote Sensing of Environment, 179: 36-53.